March 25, 2019

'No More Tears' by Bithi

Hello

Shedding tears relieves our heavy hearts. But, it does not relieve the pain in our hearts that is the cause of our tears.

So, the people, who truly love us, would not be the cause of our tears intentionally.

Thanks

Bithi



Tears are precious.
They contain the emotions
That reside in our hearts.
I know, because, I cry
Whenever I’m happy, sad or angry.
But, I’ll shed no more tears
Over people who don’t care.
I’ll reserve my emotions
For people who’d treat my teardrops
As precious, who’d never let me cry.


Copyright 2019 by Bithi Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for Her Prince: A Novella by Bithi Paul

Waiting for Her Prince: A Novella by Bithi Paul is available as eBook and Paperback on the online Amazon Book or Kindle Store of your cou...

Popular Posts from this Site